ANZ Frequent Flyer
You could take off sooner with ANZ Frequent Flyer
Two cards. One account. One credit limit. One statement. Simple
- You could reach your destination sooner, with the benefit of two ANZ Frequent Flyer cards rolled into one credit card account. Turn your everyday purchases and those occasional big purchase items into Qantas Frequent Flyer points1.
- Keep it simple with one shared account, one total annual fee, one monthly statement and one credit limit for both credit cards.
ANZ Frequent Flyer has a number of bonus partners and there’s no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn. It’s a great way to boost your Qantas Frequent Flyer points1 balance quickly and easily. Visit the ANZ Frequent Flyer Rewards website for the latest Bonus Partners and special offers.
Redeem your points
You don’t have to convert your points with the ANZ Frequent Flyer – they are automatically credited straight to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
There are now even more ways to reward yourself using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Choose from more options when booking seats with points, shop in the expanded Qantas Frequent Flyer Store and more.
For details on redeeming Qantas Frequent Flyer points, visit Qantas Frequent Flyer.
Loyalty newsletter and guide
Keep up to date with the latest news and changes with your ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Reward Program:
- See the latest Newsletter (PDF 2.47MB)
- Read about current offers on the ANZ Frequent Flyer Rewards website or download the latest version of Introducing ANZ Frequent Flyer (PDF 572kB)
- Receive your newsletter online. Simply register at ANZ Frequent Flyer Rewards website.
Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer?
Please note you need to be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies and membership is subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
If you have not supplied ANZ with your Qantas Frequent Flyer number, your points cannot be allocated to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Please call ANZ on 13 22 73 to provide us with your correct Qantas Frequent Flyer number so you don’t miss out on earning points. Please note that the Qantas Frequent Flyer membership must be in the same name of the account holder on the credit card account.
If you are not yet a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, you can join online by visiting Qantas Frequent Flyer or join by calling Qantas on 13 11 31.
1. *Points and Bonus Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 22 73 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions. An Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. This Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Points earn rate that applies to their account.
® American Express® is a Registered Trademark of American Express Company. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.